Tuesday, November 19, 2013
The Corn Maze
Well....its better to start somewhere than not at all! Life gets busy and before you know it, it has been quite awhile since my last post. But, in an effort to keep in touch with family and all our wonderful friends, I am starting back up! We have really enjoyed our time so far in Michigan. We are glad to finally have completed our move to our permanent home and get settled. I have posted some of our fun pictures of our adventure in a hay maze in town. Really very fun-and tricky. We were thrilled to finish the maze in less than the hour time given us and without opening our map----we may have cut through some corn......they didn't say we couldn't! We also got to shoot out corn cobbs with an air gun and play in a giant pen of corn. Now that's what we call fun in Michigan!!! Happy Autumn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHAT?!?!?!? You actually posted something! I love that the Stewarts are back online. Now I can keep tabs on my some of my favorite people!
Post a Comment