Thursday, November 13, 2014

Halloween!!


 Happy Halloween everyone!  We enjoyed the spooky holiday this year!  Here we are carving pumpkins with Grandpa Stewart.  We carved an owl with glow in the dark paint around it-it looked great and really glowed. 
 
 
 
The kids this year:  Caroline was the Greek goddess Artimus who is an archer, Romney III was a Michigan football player, Collin was a pirate, and Ainsley was Elsa!  I was a hippie this year and Romney was a crazy guy with yucky teeth (sorry no picks of us).



 
At Ainsley's preschool class with her classmates.  There were several girls dressed as Elsa!  We had a party and....

 
Trick or Treated down the hallway.

 
At Collin's class party and school Halloween parade.  I love the Halloween parades!  He looked great and had a lot of fun playing games and having treats in his class.  Ainsley and I liked the treats too!

 
At Romney's class Halloween party-its a busy day if you are a Mom hitting all these parties!!  Romney is celebrating here his win in the cup game.  His school also had a Halloween parade-I do like those parades.

 
At our Church's Trunk or Treat and Chili Cook Off.  We had a great time with friends and got a lot of candy.  I submitted a chili and got third place!  Hooray!



1 comment:

Carrie said...

You Stewarts look fantastic! I love all your costumes! Kristin - you were robbed. You should of won that chili cook off :)