Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!






We love Halloween in our home! We enjoyed our annual party this year. We had a spooky silly dinner and games! Sorry, no pictures (we had our hands full with 13 little kids!). We danced to the Monster Mash, ate mummy hot dogs, and played pin the smile on the pumpkin. Caroline had a lot of fun activities at school including a pumpkin picnic at the park that the boys and I joined her for and pumpkin decorating in class that I got to help out her class with. We carved our pumpkin into a vampire pumpkin this year and enjoyed the church's trunk or treat! Caroline was a fairy, Romney was a dragon, and Collin was a little dragon. I was a pirate and Romney was the financial crisis-what a downer (ha ha). Afterwards, we went around with neighborhood friends to trick or treat a few blocks. The kids were elated and we had a great time. Sorry, Lundgren family I am sorry to say that we did not have chili (the kids are quite not quite into it yet) but we did have baked beans which I figured was close and in the bean family!

No comments: