The new fire station opened up in our neighborhood and it was very exciting for College Station. They had an open house for our community with tours of their fire house, trucks, and hot dogs and hamburgers!! We can't turn down free food so we were there. Our friends Kennedy and Jackson Sharp joined us. We had a great time walking to the station, a little HOT, and eating and meeting real firefighters.
3 comments:
Hey Stewarts!!! Long time no see. Its the Tripps from UTAH. Ran into your blog - long story. You guys look great!!! 3 - kids, CRAZY just like us. Check out our blog jandjtripp.blogspot.com Romney - is the peanut butter/jam knife still laying by the sink???
I love your blog! I am so excited to be able to look at all the pictures of the kids! I can't wait to see pictures of your trip!
Em
Kristin, You need a new post!!!! :)
Em
Post a Comment