Sunday, April 12, 2009

100th Day of School

"One Hundred Day is Here
One Hundred Day is Here
Its the Day we've waited for
ALLLLLL Year
Let's give One Hundred a great BIG cheer!!!"
That was the silly chant the kindergarteners sang through the halls of Caoline's school to celebrate their 100th day of school. There's Caroline wearing her school shirt. It was a special day marked with all sorts of games involving counting , identifying, and sorting 100. I was in charge of guessing how tall one hundred blocks would stand. You even got to walk through a big 100 to get to the classrooms. There was a dancing one hundred, which Caroline informed me was just some teachers holding up the giant numbers in front of them (I was not aware of that I guess, she is always clarifying situations)that the kids sang to and blew out 100 cupcakes to eat. The day ended with a balloon release! Even Romney III got to let a balloon go!



No comments: